Our client is looking for an experienced Medical Secretary to Assist in a busy Hospital environment.
Duration: Temporary - 3 Months
Pay: £10.35 per hour paye or £11.50 per hour umbrella
Days: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Transcribing digital dictations, liaising with patients and NHS colleagues. Support consultant.
- Audio typing experience essential
- Experience as a Medical Secretary
- Amending and sending out letters
- Ensuring appropriate care records and files are available to clinicians for each clinic session and for ad hoc requests
- Accurately inputting confidential data using a variety of Trust IT systems in a timely way.
- Medical transcription experience essential
- Booking interpreters and transport for patients as required
- Providing flexible administrative and clerical cover as required to meet the needs of the services
Please note a DBS will be required prior to placement.
- Audio Typing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job