Job Title: Band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician
Length: ASAP - on going
Salary: £10 - £17.50 ltd per hour depending on experience.
Are you a Pharmacy Technician looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you a responsible individual with a passion for health care and team work? Are you wanting to develop your career within a friendly and supportive team of professionals? If so we may have the perfect role for you.
As a Pharmacy Technician you will be working within the hospital as a part of the pharmacy team, preparing and dispensing medicines. You'll also be carrying out the final accuracy check on dispensed items that have been clinically checked and approved by a pharmacist.
Main duties will include:
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions.
- Dispensing prescriptions.
- Using computer systems to generate stock lists and labels.,
- Ordering items.
- Receiving, loading, unloading deliveries.
- Delivering medicines to other parts of a hospital or health centre.
- Answering customers questions face to face or by phone.
- Pre-packing, assembling and labelling medicines.
- Preparing medicines.
- Referring problems or queries to the pharmacist.
Pharmacy Technicians are committed to providing a public health care service to achieve the goal of positive outcomes from the use of medication which improves quality of life with minimum risk. We're dedicated to finding you roles that will allow you to provide this.
With an immediate start and on going work available please call Faye Barlow on for more information.
What we want from you:
- NVQ Level 3 and BTEC or equivalent qualification in Pharmaceutical Science.
- GPHC registered.
- Accuracy checking qualification
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
To find out more or to apply for this role get in touch with our Pharmacy consultant Josh Wood on
- Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy Dispenser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job