Band 4/5 Graphic Designer (Birmingham)
Band 4/5 Graphic Designer
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support in a busy Healthcare centre.
Temporary: ASAP - March 2019 (Potentially longer)
Hours per week: 08:45 to 17:00 (37.5 hours a week)
Salary: £16.10 (Umbrella) or £10.00 per hour (PAYE)
- Provide detailed and correct cost-effective quotes to clients using Trust print tender and quotes received from various printers/suppliers and charging internal and external clients
- Support the implementation of cost improvement schemes and assist in making effective contributions to income generation targets
- Responsible for own workload to meet the demands of the service and to make value judgments on the correct approach to take in any situation, taking into account customer requirements and a wide range of technical, legal and ethical issues.
- Scan, copy and print to produce high-quality digital reproductions from a variety of sources e.g. books, x-rays, slides and maps.
- Awareness of colour management and pre-press printing requirements to ensure the highest quality results.
- To ensure that consent procedure are adhered to and that clinical images are stored and distributed with appropriate security and confidentiality in line with Caldicott principles and data protection.
- Administrative Support
- Senior Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'