Band 3 Store Operative
This role will include supporting changes in systems within stores and current processes and working practices to carry out a range of Store duties / Administrative tasks in an effective manner. To select items from a range of commodities, maintaining accurate and methodical selection. Ensure all orders are recorded via in-house system to replenish stocks from Procurement Services Stores. Receive and deliver goods to departments and where agreed unpacking goods into designated storage areas.
Temporary: Expected to last 1 - 2 Months with possible extension
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary:£10.35 per hour umbrella or £9.00per hour paye
Key Result Areas & Performance:
- To work within agreed procedures and protocols ensuring accurate and timely data collection.
- To manage and ensure adequate stock levels are maintained to liaise with the relevant departmental staff on arrival to ensure access to appropriate stock areas.
- To liaise with the Supervisor detailing any concerns or queries relating to deliveries / products. Picking & Packing Of Goods
- To ensure accurate selection of items as directed to maintain a high standard of packing goods to ensure a safe and orderly delivery.
- To ensure all boxes / cages are clearly labelled with all relevant information for the drivers. To liaise with the Supervisor detailing any concerns or queries relating to deliveries of products.
- To arrange for the replacement of worn or missing item labels.
- To transfer data on the in house store systems.
- To provide assistance for cycle counting ensuring that stock levels are accurately Be prepared to work overtime with notice, occasionally doing unsociable hours, as requested by the Estate Supervisor.
- To be able to remove and reinstate furniture and fittings, e.g. notice boards, blinds, shelves etc to enable the post holder to carry out their duties.
- To undertake all duties as required by the Estates Supervisor & line managers.
- To provide support as and when required for the unloading of deliveries.
- Deliver goods as marked to departments.
- Return empty pallets to secure area in preparation for collection.
- Adjust loads to accommodate all empty pallets and items for credit whilst ensuring all paperwork is accurately completed.
- There may be a requirement to ensure vehicles are loaded methodically, geographically and ensure the weight of the loads does not exceed load capacity for the vehicle.
- Stock In designated areas unpack and check goods and place into storage areas.
- To report discrepancies in stock to a Supervisor / Manager.
- To maintain a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping throughout the store at all times.
- Receipt and Distribution Exchange information both internally and externally with staff and suppliers regarding deliveries, including delivery times and damaged goods. "Book in" goods via in house store systems, ensuring all paperwork is attached to the consignment for delivery.
- Ensure correct rotation and storage of goods (where applicable) including stock replenishment Assist in stocktaking when requested.
- Carry out day to day cleaning and general care of all stores equipment.
- To liaise with personnel at receipt and distribution delivery points and ensure all documentation is signed and completed as appropriate.
- Stock Replenishment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'