Band 3 RiO Medical Administrator
I am currently recruiting for experienced Administrator with previous NHS, GP surgery and Medical centre experience who is available to start a temporary role immediately.
Temporary: Expected to last 3 Months with possible extension
Hours per week: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary:£10.35 per hour umbrella or £9.00per hour paye depending on experience
System knowledge of SystmOne or RiO Desirable
Smartcard - Desirable
Highly organised with administrative experience in a healthcare setting
Attention to detail
Accurate and quick data input
IT literate with competency in Microsoft applications
Excellent telephone manner
Flexible approach to working
Using NHS Systems on a daily basis to update patient information
May be required to liaise with clinicians
Typing patient letters
Able to convey a positive and enthusiastic message to encourage completion
- Receive all visitors of the department with courtesy and with efficiency, directing them as appropriate and acting as a focal point for enquiries.
- Respond to incoming calls to the department, directing them appropriately and accordingly ensuring messages are recorded accurately and passed on in a timely manner.
- Liaise with health professionals to develop effective mechanisms in managing the appointment system.
- Provide a comprehensive clerical support to all professionals based in the department in line with administrative procedures.
- Data input and upload all referrals to the Service onto the NHS computer system on a daily basis.
- Manage incoming referrals and incoming work in an efficient and timely manner to ensure that the team meet the response deadlines.
All successful candidates will have to undergo a DBS check prior to placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job