Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to assist in a busy healthcare setting for 1 month. This position is all about listening, empathizing and identifying client motivation for a healthier lifestyle.
Temporary: Expected to begin ASAP until end of February (Potentially longer)
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
Salary: £9.00 PAYE - £10.35 Umbrella
You will be having in-depth discussions over the phone with people from all walks of life, guiding them into the right choice of service so their time with us is as valuable as possible. This position is all about listening, empathising and identifying client motivation whether they would like to go Smoke free, lose that little bit of weight or to get more active.
- Gather and record information on our system
- Book appointments and liaise with staff and stakeholders - so confidence and attention to detail are key.
- Excellent telephone voice/communication calls
- Be able to speak to people from a range of ages and backgrounds
- Reception/Call handling experience
- Handling large volumes of calls
- General Administration
- Smart Card (Desirable)
- Answering Telephones
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'