247 Professional Health are looking to recruit Band 2 Mental Health Support Workers in the Liverpool area. This role is ideal for experienced support workers wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 - 2 shifts a week. You can change when you are available to work every week in NHS mental health hospitals and locked low/medium rehabilitation services.
Weekly pay - £8.45-£14.50 per hour paid via PAYE or Limited Company and there is no charge for pay roll.
Some of the shift patterns you could work are:
- 7am -2.30pm
- 8.30pm -7.30am
- 10pm -10am
247 Professional Health offer:
- Working for a reputable agency - Established since 2008
- Weekly Pay
- You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- Free PMVA Training Course
- On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £500 for a nurse or £25 for a HCA/SW *Terms Apply
Our client service’s are situated across the Liverpool area will treat people for a range of mental health issues including depression, anxiety and dementia. It will also provide the city’s new psychiatric intensive care unit for those most in distress and in need of urgent inpatient care. The services are also the base for new local assessment and immediate care services that provide emergency, urgent and routine assessments, enabling better support for people between inpatient and community services. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people.
- 6 months experience in the role of support worker within the last 5 years in the UK
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Experience working within a challenging environment and willingness to learn pro-active approaches for managing violence and aggression
- Documentation evidencing your immunisation record
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the 'Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.
247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Mental Health
- Challenging Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job