**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO APPLY TO JOIN NHS PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BANK**
Job Title and Grade: Band 2 Phlebotomist
Location/Trust: Fairfield Hospital/ The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
Department Covered: Venepuncture/Blood sampling room
Pay Rates: Days: £9.21 Saturdays/Nights: £12.98 Sunday/Bank Hols: £16.85
Placement Ref/ID: J11-BMPH-PAH
Join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Would you like to be part of a team that has a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community, working in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
We have long term placement opportunities available for band 2 phlebotomist available at The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust, specifically providing the following:
- Provide a phlebotomy service to patients who attend Outpatient clinics, are inpatients on wards, or direct access from General Practitioners in the community.
- Be competent in the selection of the appropriate sample bottle for all common laboratory investigations
- Ensure samples are correctly labelled for transportation to the laboratory in accordance with the Sample Labelling Policy.
The Blood sampling department has an enviable reputation, great supportive team with a family feel, the post holder here will be pivotal in providing the best level of quality care to varying departments and their patients needs.
To apply for this post, you will:
- Will need to have done venepuncture skills and be competent in the practice it will be to attend the wards on a daily basis and do all the blood requests on the wards there are 8 wards we visit on a daily basis.
- Preferably access to health views if not training can be given.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Phoebe Toms, Recruitment Consultant on or Phoebe.Toms@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'