247 Professional Health are looking to recruit Band 2 Health Care Assistants in the Aintree/Walton, Liverpool area. This role is ideal for experienced care assistants wanting either full time flexible work or just 1 - 2 shifts a week. You can change when you are available to work every week in some of Liverpool’s largest NHS hospitals.
Weekly pay - £8-£14.75 per hour paid via PAYE or Limited Company and there is no charge for pay roll.
Some of the shift patterns you could work are:
- 7.30am -1.45pm
- 7.30am -1pm
247 Professional Health offer:
- Working for a reputable agency - Established since 2008
- Weekly Pay
- You can get paid via PAYE or via your Limited Company
- Advanced block booked shifts
- Last minute shifts, when you find yourself available at short notice
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your needs week by week
- Free PMVA Training Course
- On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £500 for a nurse or £25 for a HCA/SW *Terms Apply
Our clients services situated across the Liverpool area will entail supporting staff on the NHS Hospital wards undertaking duties including personal care and observations. Duties also include assisting patients with all aspects of personal hygiene such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records. You will be caring and attentive with the skills to build strong and trusting relationships with people.
- 6 months experience in the role of care assistant within the last 5 years in the UK
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Experience working within fast paced demanding environment and willingness to learn pro-active approaches for basic life support and other NHS specialist training
- Documentation evidencing your immunisation record
We will be holding interviews for this post immediately so if you believe you meet the criteria and are suitable for the position please click the 'Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.
247 Professional Health is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Health Care
- Life Support
- Personal Care