Are you an experienced Landfill, Plant or Baler Operative looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Baler Operator for our Ford Materials Recycling Facility team in Arundel, working 47.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Baler Operator, we can offer a salary of £21,869 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Baler Operator:
- General knowledge of waste and recycling and experience of plant operation
- Previous experience of working in an industrial environment
- Proven experience within the recycling industry or similar factory environment, operating baler presses
Baler Operator Responsibilities include:
- Safely operate the two plant balers, ensuring the operational areas are kept clean and tidy and that production and defects are reported and recorded.
- Ensure that the balers are operated safely and effectively to produce well-compacted and secure single-product bales
- Ensure that bales are not produced with mixed materials
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application.
Closing Date: 19th February 2018
- Baler Operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job