Monday - Friday
40 hours per week
17:00 - 02:00
Our well-established client based in Moreton in Marsh are looking for a Bakery Supervisor to join their busy team. As a Bakery Supervisor you are responsible for supervising the efficient, safe and high-quality bakery products.
As a Bakery Supervisor you are responsible for supervising the efficient, safe and high-quality bakery products. You will be working towards producing the highest-quality baked goods at our client’s organic farm in rural Gloucestershire and working amongst a team of Bakers who strive to give the best performance in order to work efficiently, safely and appropriately always.
You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding environment, and your duties will include the following: preparation of ingredients, mixing, kneading, shaping, proving, baking, packing and cleaning.
- To oversee the execution of all baked products as per company
- To ensure that all Bakery preparation is completed in a timely and professional manner
- To adhere to the organic standards as set out by the Soil Association
- To propose and develop new products to deliver exciting innovation to our consumers
- To supervise the team in ensuring that all food production duties are carried out with care and diligence to guarantee the production of a consistently high standard of product, along with minimal levels of wastage
- To aid the Bakery Manager in the fulfilment of the production unit’s annual financial/budgetary targets
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff food discount30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 21 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'