Central Employment are currently looking for Bakery operatives to work in a busy production factory for one our clients based in Newburn.
The client is looking for the right candidates that has good practical skills, can work quickly and accurately, has previously worked in a similar role. The candidate must ensure that all products are of a high standard and quality.
- Must have experience within food production
- General manual handling skills
- Follow general health and safety
- Assisting in the running of machines
- Packing and warehouse duties.
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Operating production line
- To ensure the level of quality is maintained through the production process.
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety rules.
Candidate will be working 12 hour shifts working 4 days on 4 days off over a 7 day cycle 7am to 7pm. 3 Months minimum with potential of permanent at the end of the 12 weeks.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.
- Manual Dexterity