First Call Contract Services have exciting opportunities within the food manufacturing sector with a market leading bakery based in Southall.
If you are an experienced bakery operative, food handler, or have experience working in manufacturing, we have an opportunity to join one of the UK's best performing and fastest growing brands. Due to a recent contract win with a major UK supermarket, they are looking for new talent to join their manufacturing teams.
With a pay rate of £21,512 per year (plus available overtime), our client pays above the market rate to ensure they get the best quality candidates. Following completion of your probation, you will get a company pension, 20 days holiday per year to start, and a permanent contract.
You will work a rotating shift pattern, three days on and three days off. You will work two sets of day shifts, followed by two sets of night shifts (07.00 - 19.00, then 19.00 - 07.00). Please do not apply if you cannot work both days and nights as this is non negotiable.
Your key duties, as well as any other tasks as required, will be as follows;
- Working in a team on a fully automated production line to manufacture baked goods
- Understanding, respecting and complying with the highest food safety standards
- Completion of process and quality paperwork and conducting regular checks
- Running sophisticated machinery, start-up checks and handovers
- Understanding production plans and ensuring targets are achieved
- Mentoring, training and helping new starters
Essential skills are as follows;
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Bakery experience ideal, if not food handling / any manufacturing
- Good IT knowledge
- Good timekeeping, excellent work ethic and teamwork skills
We look forward to receiving a detailed CV showing your previous jobs and your duties performed. All successful candidates will be required to attend an interview in Southall.
- Food Industry
- Food Manufacturing
- Production Processes
- Production Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job