Bakery Manager - Expanding Coffee and Bakery Chain - Job Summary
Iam currently recruiting for an exciting Bakery Manager position in North London, within a fast-paced, high volume organisation, who are one of the most well-known and rapidly expanding businesses on the high street. This business prides themselves on delivering quality coffee and excellent levels of customer service. They offer their managers both fantastic work-life balance and unparalleled career progression.
Our client is one of the UK's most exciting young companies in the marketplace. They have a passion for service delivery and their products are known by millions of people. The company offers fantastic career progression through excellent training and development. A career with them is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Bakery Manager - Expanding Coffee and Bakery Chain - Role Responsibility
As the Bakery Manager, you will be responsible for the entire day-to-day operation of this high profile unit, as well as the management of the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management and motivation of the team
- Maximising sales
- Ensuring site cleanliness
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations
- Implementing and adhering to company policies and procedures
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Managing, developing and motivating your team
- Rostering the team in accordance with business needs
Bakery Manager - Expanding Coffee and Bakery Chain - The Ideal Candidate
- Management experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous catering experience ideally from a coffee shop or branded restaurant background
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of staff recruitment and selection along with training and development
- Problem solving and decision making
- Effective planning and time management
- Passionate about driving sales
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job