Experienced ground handling ramp agents required for new operation at Birmingham.
The roles require previous ramp experience and involves:
- Pushbacks, Towing, and parking aircraft,
- Monitoring safety and security on the ramp area,
- Communicating with aircraft crew via headset (RT protocols understanding)
- Operating Ground handling equipment.
- Loading and unloading of luggage*
30 or 40 hr base contracts available on predictable rostered shift patterns.
The roles are seasonal contracts that run until November and can start again in Feb next year.
You must hold a full UK Driving Licence and pass a Medical , administered by the airport.
We have many similar roles at Birmingham Airport, Airport Placements are a recruitment business who support the airport industry.
Unfortunately we cannot reply to all unsuccessful applications.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £8.24 to £9.83 /hour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job