BAE065284 Engineering Administrator CSC002b Scotstoun
Job Title: Engineering Administrator; Duration: 6 months; Hours: 20 per week; Site: Scotstoun; Pay rate: £14.50 p/hr PAYE
Administer and manage project and office activities of the ILS Manager and Programme Management team.
- Support the Engineering Manager in the execution of the contract deliverables and customer dependencies.
- Provide document controller services in managing the documents as required.
- Manage the Meeting & Reporting calendar and act as the focal point for both internal & external personnel for arranging Engineering meetings and reviews including collating notes & actions as required. This is to include proficient coordination & prioritisation of appropriate diaries and liaison with external contacts.
- Prepare electronic documents including reports and presentation material
- Be the 'Host' for those visiting including arranging passes, booking them in and ensuring they have everything they need form an admin point of view to undertake their task including liaising with Facilities Manager where necessary to ensure they have a desk
- Establish and undertake the Engineering team administrative and secretarial duties including time & attendance, expenses, booking travel, preparing correspondence, handling & recording telephone messages etc to the required deadlines as required.
- Assist in running Senior Management & Engineering events
- MS Office inc Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Microsoft Project
- Shared Data Environment/Sharepoint inc recording and management
- Windchill & MyOptions (Time booking system).
- Awareness of company processes and common tool preferable.
- Support other Administrators within the Programme
- Effective liaison with end customer, visitors and staff including visitor reception, arranging meetings, travel bookings etc
- Co-ordinating events
- Focus on order and Problem solving - Ability to determine the most practical and expedient course of action for matters relating to the smooth running of the PM team and key events.
- Flexibility - Ability to adapt to changing priorities for collective effort in the team, often at short notice.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce, prioritise and maintain documents/reports/presentations in a suitable & professional manner
- Ability to plan ahead & organise across multiple organisations & sites
Nature of Impact
- Senior Meetings & Reports Calendar
- Senior Managers diaries maintained'
- Updated SDE/sharepoint 'pages' & Windchill.
- Senior Management & Engineering timesheets & expenses
- Coordinating visitor passes
- Documents as required
- Effective communication skills - ability to transfer key messages in the most effective way. Communicating appropriately at all levels internal and external.
- Working effectively and openly with partners on administrative matters.
- Courtesy and cooperation in arranging events including PR, Comms & jointly with the Customer
- Ability to be discrete and diplomatic
- NVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration (or equivalent)
- European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
Morson are acting as the recruitment business for this role on behalf of the client.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control;
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'