Job Title: Backend PHP Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + bonus & benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Backend PHP Developer to join a thriving software as a service company based in the heart of Manchester.
The company offers a relaxed office environment (with up to date tech and great office perks) within the Northern Quarter, with flexible working and a high level of creative control over your own work. There is a learning budget for you to develop your skills and experience further and opportunities to attend industry events, plus a really social culture.
The Backend Developer will join a well-established team working on creating an entirely new product.
The Backend Developer will:
- Be a team player in the design, development and implementation of a new web app product
- Live and breathe code
- Develop reliable, efficient and scalable cloud based solutions
- Work with things like aws, docker, kubernetes, nginx, rabbitmq and linux.
- Design, optimise and develop the database
- Bring innovation & knowledge to your work
What do you need to apply?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a commercial environment using PHP for OOP (Object-oriented programming)
- Experience working with PHP frameworks.
- Experience working according to TDD, CI and Version Control
- Knowledge or ability to work in other programming languages is desired
- A real passion for, interest in and experience in working with cutting edge web technologies, server platforms, cloud computing etc.
- Enthusiasm for beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Motivation, talent and endless spirit
- Ability to integrate a symbiotic & highly motivated development team
- Desire to do great things, constantly striving to learn and improve
We’re looking for an individual who is ready to create something awesome, live and breathe what they do and be proud of the solution they are working on and creating a modern feature rich solution which will be used by thousands of direct customers and hundreds of millions of end users.
If you would like to be considered for this role or would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV or contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job