Backend Engineer (Senior)
Title: Backend Engineer (Senior)
Duration: 6 Months
We're looking for a Backend Engineer (Senior) to assist in the ISX Returns!
- Build our returns platform that is to be deployed globally to the billions of web visitors handling millions of returns each month.
- We are building a fully automated returns platform using serverless architecture.
- The candidate will take a lead role in contributing to the overall architecture and direction of the product.
- Taking the lead role they should have experience in mentoring and coaching a team of engineers in the ways of Agile.
- The role will be 100% hands on engineering so strong coding skills are required for our wide range of mixed language micro services.
The scope of the consultant services is to assist in..
- Day to day product development of services.
- Planning and implementing the architecture of future systems and interfaces to hundreds of other IKEA systems using scalable and maintainable design patterns.
- Drive engagement in the team with regards to the Agile mindset and lean ways of working.
- Should also be a DevOps advocate.
- The candidate should be seasoned cloud guru with experience building global cloud based systems that are scalable.
Desired knowledge, experience, competence skills etc.
- Expert with agile methodologies and driving that in teams.
- Strong software engineer that is comfortable in multiple common languages (python, node, typescript, golan etc). Cloud native solutions (preferably GCP).
- Ideal candidate will have worked on a global product that has scaled to millions of users world wide using cloud native technology.
Three most important things
- Software engineer
- Cloud native / serverless
- Agile / lean coaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'