Job role: Backend Engineer Location: Downtown Montreal
Our client is a national Canadian leader in their sector. Their audience is consumers, businesses, and organizations across Canada. They are looking to hire a dedicated DEVELOPER who loves to program in a diverse environment. Their Development Team manages and builds the company’s websites, APIs, applications, and mobile websites/apps. Using the latest technologies, including .NET Framework 4.5, MVC 5.1, Web API 2.0, and Team Foundation. Their platforms are custom-built, proprietary systems. They value doing things properly, and since you will be part of a small, agile team of developers, you will be expected to contribute significantly to all aspects of our technology stack.
They emphasize teamwork, and each team member has the opportunity to contribute to work methods and implementation.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting a diverse set of applications
- Low-level technical analysis
- Assisting in the constant effort to transition to cutting-edge technology services and platforms.
- Some DevOps and build/deployment duties, including management of our quality assurance and environments.
You will have the opportunity to be involved with and gain additional experience in client-server applications, web applications, Cloud applications, mobile applications. Truly an opportunity to learn and grow.
Key Skills and experience
Although we don’t expect you to have all the skills below, you will have the opportunity to embark on a learning curve.
- Solid experience in C#/.NET/ MVC for at least the last 8 years
- knowledge and experience with SQL and MS SQL Server
- Experience with some of: ASP.NET MVC, .NET API 2.0, HTML/CSS, JS & jQuery
- Experience with web services and API design principles
- Experience with unit testing and QA best practices
- Experience with deployment/publishing of production-ready applications
- Good knowledge of Software development methodology and software lifecycle processes
With an attractive salary starting from $70k with benefits such as medical, vacation, and incentive bonus. This is a truly amazing opportunity with a fantastic growing company! So to apply for this position click on the link and enter your details to send to Charlene Mallon at PLR
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'