Back Office Motor Claims Handler - Newcastle
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Motor Claims Handler to join a well-established and reputable company in Newcastle that truly looks after its staff.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with all aspects of RTA claims including personal injury cases up to the "Fast-Track" limit without supervision. There may be a requirement to handle some cases over this limit but with supervision.
- Handling litigated cases and liaising with solicitors. A good knowledge of the litigation process (including the MOJ portal) is therefore essential.
- Fraud cases will be a regular feature and identifying possible fraudulent cases and carrying out investigative procedures such as liaising with outside agencies will be necessary.
- A large percentage of claims will involve credit hire. Negotiating with Credit Hire organisations with reference to the ABI GTA and relevant case law will feature prominently.
- Handling AD claims, some including total loss.
In return for extensive experience in all of the above tasks, with the ability to hit the ground running with all aspects, a competitive salary will be on offer, possibly negotiable for an exceptional applicant. Along with this, will be a long term stable career within a positive, caring and friendly company that prides itself on having minimal attrition and a very happy staff!
Previous experience in an all-encompassing Motor Claims role is essential with experience conducting all of above tasks without supervision. Unfortunately, candidates from solely an 'FNOL’ or First Notification call centre background cannot be considered. A professional and polite approach is essential as are excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise one’s own work load.
Salary awarded will be commensurate with level of technical expertise and performance at interview.
To apply, please send your CV to jenny @ tempestjones . com .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job