Back Office Analyst
This great organisation is hiring for the role of a Back Office Analyst for their Paddington office. This role will support the back office control function within the Front to Back end deal cycle for NG Trading (NG TRA). Responsibilities ensure that trades entered into with external counterparties and Trading Exchanges are recorded correctly in our internal system in a timely and accurate manner.
This is a long term/ongoing temporary position to start ASAP.
The rate of pay is £18.80 per hour including holiday pay
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an international oil and gas company based at Paddington Basin. With very contemporary and impressive offices situation next to the river, numerous bars and restaurants, this is a very buzzy and dynamic place to work.
What will you be doing?
- Daily reconciliation of trading exchanges (ICE, APX, ICE Endex, N2EX and Nasdaq)
- Daily reconciliation of brokerage (ICAP, Spectron, TulletPrebon, GFI, Tradition, Griffin and ECSL)
- Daily trade validation in the trading system (checking Trader Deal Sheet against external platforms/brokers)
- Liaising with traders and brokers and other departments within tight deadlines to resolve any deal discrepancies.
- Covering for daily processes (Deal Validation, Confirmation process, Daily Reconciliations including Brokerage)
- Providing back up for counterparty confirmations process during busy periods.
- You will be educated to degree level and/or relevant knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent financial Microsoft Excel skills (mainly pivot and complex formulas).
- Keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of and a desire to learn more about the Natural Gas and Power Trading industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High systems orientation (Endur and SAP)
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a well known, prestigious energy company, known for its high standards and excellent working environment. It will be an opportunity to gain a good insight into the commercial marketing and trading business as well as building competence within the deal handling profession.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first Call us to discuss in confidence.
- trading exchanges
- deal validation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job