Back Office Administrator
Firstsource are currently recruiting for a Back Office Administrator position with our major financial client in Chester.
Firstsource is a people-centric company and a great place to work, built around a core of professionalism, meritocracy and innovation. At Firstsource we have a professional, high performing and vibrant work force.
You'll be fully PC literate and experienced using online systems or quick at picking up how to use new systems.
You'll bring with you your excellent experience in customer service and administration. If you have experience in financial services, you'll be able to hit the ground running, and we will give you all the support you need to do this. Excellent planning and organisational skills will come naturally to you.
Your ability to communicate to a high standard, both written and verbally are essential. Being able to communicate with our customers over the phone and making them feel valued while resolving their queries effectively and in a timely manner is essential to this role. If you love a challenge and using your problem solving skills in an analytical and mathematical way, you'll do just great.
Above all, we are looking for you to be proactive, self-motivated and keen to learn with great attention to detail and the desire to work in an environment where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
- Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant data administration within agreed service standards
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and service quality levels
- Proactively contribute to the completion of the team’s workload
- Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood escalating issues where appropriate
- Accurate and timely housekeeping and record maintenance. Must have good computer skills
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to retaining highest levels of service quality.
- High degree of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to changes in procedures/services
- Driven and enthusiastic, taking specific tasks and taking these through to completion.
Firstsource is a people-centric company and a great place to work. At Firstsource , we have a professional, high performing and vibrant work force. Our values are integral to our success, and they are what differentiate us from the rest.
Serving over 100 global clients – from multiple delivery centers and in various languages – we are supported by a 26,000+ global workforce in India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, USA and UK.
With more than a decade in the BPO industry, Firstsource has shown consistent year-on-year growth. We have weathered economic downturns and come out of these even stronger – thanks to our sound management and clear objectives.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'