Platform Administrator Back Office - 3 month Temporary Contract with view of going Permanent!
Monday-Friday with shifts ranging between 8am and 6pm with some availability for optional weekends.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL AND CREDIT CHECK
Are you an experience administrator that is excited at the sound of working for a successful Pension, Insurance and Investment company?
You will complete a range of administrative tasks covering all of our products which includes SIPP, Workplace Pensions and ISAs, ensuring targets are met for response times, accuracy, quality, and clarity. Take ownership of challenging cases where the request can be complex and a high level of customer service is expected with an attention to detail.
* It will be fast moving and challenging
* We need customer focused individuals who are used to delivering a high standard of customer service
* We need to meet tight deadlines so we need you to be flexible to help us deliver the best service to our customers
* We want great team players who can share knowledge and expertise to help us develop strong teams and grow our business
Skills & Knowledge
* Previous experience of working in customer services or the finance industry
* Strong responsibility and ownership to ensure our customer requests are met in full
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
* Awareness of the risks associated within the Financial Services Industry
* The ability to put yourself in the customers shoes, suggesting ways to improve our overall customer experience
* Good teamwork and recognizing opportunities to build key relationships within the organisation
* A flexible approach
* Attention to detail
* Resilience in challenging situations Platform Administrator Back Office
You may also have the following skills but these are not essential:
* Previous experience of working in a Pensions or Platform environment
* An understanding of Client Money Rules and SOX requirements
* Already hold IOC/IAQ qualifications or be willing to study for them
* Knowledge of Microsoft and customer technology solutions
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job