Back Office Administrator - £14,115 per annum
Doxford Business Park, Sunderland
Our client, a large financial organisation, are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join the Operations team in Doxford. This an exciting opportunity for strong, customer focused candidates to gain employment with a growing organisation and make a career.
Overview of the role:
To achieve accurate and effective logging of customer cases and complaints fairly and efficiently, in accordance with NR policies, regulatory requirements and customer service standards.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To coordinate complaints from initial receipt through to distribution.
- To log each complaint accurately categorising the Complaint Aspect, Product, Nature, Causal Business Area and Complexity prior to assigning work to the relevant work flow.
- Liaise effectively with all Business Areas to ensure the complaints are logged and dealt with appropriately with the correct information gathered and logged within the regulatory timescales to minimise Risk.
- Produce acknowledgements and other regulatory letters on time
- Maintain avenues of work flow and take responsibility for own workbooks and Service Level Agreements. Manage the Customer Relations emails and Hand Delivered correspondence.
- Ensure customer focus, quality and regulatory compliance (e.g. Disp rules) is at the heart of all activities and processes to encourage customer retention.
- Understand procedures and systems.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure fair treatment of customers throughout all aspects of the customer journey (Treating Customers Fairly).
- Excellent data input skills
- Excellent Written and Telephone communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage conflict with customers
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday - Friday: Either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
£14,115 per annum
Successful candidates MUST be able to pass an in depth Credit Check and CRB check.
This is a fixed term contract for 6 months initially, candidates must be able to commit to the full contract.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- File Building