Facilities Assistant - Farringdon, London - £8.28 - Immediate start
Temp to Perm potential
This well established organisation are looking for an Office Assistant to help with their back of house duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
Meeting Room Checks
* Walk through all meeting rooms and ensure these are set-up and ready for the day ahead, no messy wires / consumable in all rooms etc
* Ensure all furniture is positioned back to format throughout the day
* Replace consumables when running low (Flip chart paper, pens)
* Replace and replenish stationery when running low
* Report broken chairs to reception.
* Ensure all rooms have up to date fire action plan.
* Check meeting rooms regularly - Inform Quadrant immediately of any cups / cutlery left in the meeting rooms.
* Visual Systems / Log Visual system faults to reception.
* Once emails have been actioned & completed file in correct folder
* Photo copy machines / Shredders
* Ensure ALL photo copiers on site are fully stocked with paper & toner
* Old toners to be removed and made available for disposal collection.
* Any photocopier faults need to be logged through reception
* Walk around the whole building looking out for OM / cleaning faults.
* Log all faults on your patrol to reception.
* Record all cleaning issues on action plan and forward to SSM
* Liaise with cleaner if necessary
* 13:00 - 13:30 / Lunch Cover
- Reception cover
* Email reception and SSM to ask for stationary requests at the end of the month to order stationery (paper, consumables)
* Also check stock levels
* Every month order paper / meeting room consumables.
* All orders are to be placed on the purchasing spreadsheet and chased when orders do not arrive
* Purchasing orders get sent to SSM for authorization prior to being sent.
You will also be required to par-take in other Ad-hoc office duties
What you'll need
* Previous experience within a back of house/office administrative position
* Strong sense of motivation and initiative
* A proactive and can-do approach
* Highly presentable at all times
*To apply for this role you must be able to provide 5 years worth of referees and be willing to undergo a DBS.***
What you'll receive
* An ongoing contract within a well recognisable organisation
* Competitive rate of pay
* Potential for temp to perm
* Accrued holiday pay
Are you the right person for the role? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- "BACK OF HOUSE"
- "ADMIN ASSISTANT"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job