Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
Unipro area looking for the best back-end PHP developers to join our Chichester based team. We are looking for individuals who are fluent in Object Oriented PHP, Symfony and TDD to join an established team working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences. Ideally, you will be highly experienced in Symfony, but we are also considering developers keen to upskill or transition that have experience of similar frameworks such as Laravel. You’ll be working closely with BA, Solutions Architects, designers and front-end developers to build robust, secure, scalable digital services using modern API-First, SOA/Microservices methods.
The ideal Back End Developer will have:
- Minimum of 3 years back-end development experience
- Excellent OO PHP Skills
- 2 Years experience using a the Symfony PHP framework OR 2 years plus experience of Laravel or similar competing framework and the drive to learn Symfony quickly
- Working knowledge and adherence to the principles of Test Driven Development, ideally using PHP Unit
- 3rd Party Integrations using APIs, REST, JSON, XML
- Git and GitHub development workflows with Pull Requests
- Intermediate proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, and MySQL database design
- Understanding/appreciation of Java Script, JQuery and the use of Front End Frameworks - Ideally Angular, or similar e.g. React
- Secure Coding Practices
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
- DevOps builds/tools and AWS infrastructure
- Drupal 7 & 8 Development
- Experience of Linux Sysadmin and Bash
- CI/CD Tools - (Jenkins and Travis)
- Experience working with 3rd parties/agencies
- Microservice Development
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as our Back-End Developer, we offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Established in 1997, we are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects we create. Our highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for our client’s needs. We create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using our highly skilled global team we will help to boost your online footprint.
We have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. We have over 90 full-time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Back-End Developer, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
- Back End PHP Developer IT Symfony
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job