Altus Group is a leading provider of software, data solutions, and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry. Our businesses, Altus Analytics and Altus Expert Services, empower clients to analyze, gain market insight and recognize value on their real estate investments. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Altus Analytics, the software and data solutions division of Altus Group, is driving an evolution in the commercial real estate industry by empowering clients and partners with industry standard software solutions, data products, and technology enabled services.
Who we need
We need a Full Stack or Back End Java Developer who wants to be Full Stack to join our Data Management team. This is a rapidly expanding team of experienced developers who are committed to solving the problems our users face every day.
We are proud of the work our teams do, building incredible products that don’t just eliminate the issues but streamline and speedup the way our customers work. Our fully Agile teams are relentlessly focused on putting out the best, highest quality solutions they can. We give them the freedom, tools and guidance they need to be creative and make it happen.
Our tech stack
- Java 8 - Backend logic for our application
- Spring Boot - Easily create production versions of our Spring applications
- Hibernate - For Object-Relational Mapping and helping application data achieve persistence.
- AWS - Deploying to the cloud.
- Elasticsearch - To provide a distributed, multitenant-capable full-text search engine.
- Jenkins - For continuous integration.
What’s in it for you:
- A role where you will work on the full lifecycle development of advanced cloud-based systems. From brainstorming and technical design through to architecting, programming and unit testing.
- The freedom and the tools to actively contribute new ideas, try new approaches and propose new tech to our design and development process.
- The room to grow in a stimulating, collaborative environment as you create solutions to problems that impact the global economy.
- A boost in exposure and opportunity as you become part of a company with 44 offices worldwide and a recognized #PropTech leader in the CRE industry valued at £10 trillion.
Who you are
- A university graduate. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- An experienced Backend Java Developer. You have extensive programming and object-oriented design skills in Java 8, Spring Boot and Hibernate. You can pick up new concepts quickly and you have familiarity with the different tools and technologies in our stack. Bonus points for hands-on experience with AWS.
- An Agile team player. You are an active contributor to the team as well as a self-motivated, independent worker. You keep up with industry standards and trends.
Altus Analytics is:
- Fast. We are responsive and fast, working in a startup-like environment, developing new solutions and features that meet the demands of our users. With the solid financial stability of our bigger parent-group, we can offer the best of both worlds - cool tech, great benefits, challenges and rewards.
- First. We continuously innovate to stay ahead of our competitors. We set the standard for the CRE industry.
- Fun. From social Fridays to summer sailing; from holiday parties to mid-winter hackathons, we know how to take a step back and relax with co-workers.
- Future-focused. As an organization, we are focused on growing our reach and our product offering. For anyone joining us, this means the chance to work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients and grow your own career moving up to the next level, choosing to specialise or exploring different product teams.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Science
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job