Job; Back End Developer(s) - Leeds
This company is a Magento specialist eCommerce agency based in Leeds and London. A team of 20+ eCommerce professionals, they dedicate themselves to working with the largest open-source eCommerce platform. They pride themselves on creating outstanding eCommerce stores that are designed and developed with customers at the forefront of everything they do. They are looking for PHP-savvy Back End Developers to join their growing team.
- Building and supporting backend development of Magento e-commerce websites.
- Working both in project teams and individually for smaller pieces of work.
- Time will be split between projects and 'business as usual’ support tickets.
- Reporting to your project manager and technical director.
- Depending on your abilities you’ll be required in some rare cases to interact with clients.
What they’re after;
- PHP (ideally OO)
- LAMP stack
- Using GIT, SVN (or another repository)
- Magento development (or familiarity with)
- Working within an Agile (Scrum, TDD/BDD)
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £20k-£35k (Jnr-Mid),
- Benefits; Cycle to Work scheme, Company Matched Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Flexible Working Hours, 20 Days Holiday Plus 1 per Year of Service, Monthly Team Breakfasts, Monthly Activities, Latest & Greatest Hardware, Cake on Your Birthday,
- Location; centre of Leeds on The Headrow, a five-minute walk from the train station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; oop object orientated php MySQL lamp git svn Magento agile scrum, tdd bdd developer programmer coder Leeds Yorkshire back end backend back-end open source ecommerce e-commerce e commerce junior graduate mid weight mid-weight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'