Salary: Up to £60,000
Our client is an award-winning, innovative and Intelligent Digital Wealth Management platform who are seeking a Back-end Software engineer. This role is a key function to the overall company platform development & visualisation experience. Our clients innovative platform plays a pivotal role in the firm's operational and strategic initiatives.
You will thrive in working in a highly innovative and entreprenurial environment, where they are building one of the most innovative investment management platforms globally.
You are a highly analytical engineer who is motivated, self-driven and accountable for your work.
* 3-5 years experienced back-end developer with skills set around PHP, MySQL, Ajax and Laravel Framework.
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, analysis and designing for performance, scalability and availability
* Good experience with Laravel Framework
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science would be preferable
* Must be comfortable with dealing in issues ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
* Modern OO PHP programming
* Good understanding of jQuery
* Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap
* Experience with API integration to third party data providers
* Experience with Node would be beneficial
* AWS configuration
* Good understanding of UX and UI designs
* Maintain high standards of delivery in terms of role and responsibilities
* Travel when required to other offices
* Provide key input relating to software development in company meetings.
* Provide high quality of documentation in terms of software development
* Competitive salary with additional bonus, and reviews on an annual basis
* Medical Insurance
* Statutory Pension contributions
* Life insurance
* Employee share options
If you are looking to be part of a friendly, energetic company then please click the 'apply now' function or alternatively please contact Holly.
Certes Computing (and all of its subsidiary companies) is committed to promoting equality and diversity in its business operations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'