Position: Back End Developer
Salary: 25-37k DOE
Our client based in Essex are a fast moving technology company focused on the travel industry. They provide a range of interconnectivity and travel technology solutions, working with some of the largest brands in the industry on bespoke integrations in the UK, the US and around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to influence the direction and technologies of a rapidly expanding team. Role is focused on the back-end technical operations and successful candidate will be an experienced programmer.
You will be working with the lead developer to implement frontend and backend solutions (eg booking engines, XML API's, admin interfaces etc)
You will be involved in testing all work with both manual and automated tests
- PHP : advanced level
- OOP : strong object oriented knowledge
- SQL : good/advanced level required (mySQL and/or MSSQL preferred however others are accepted)
- GIT: working knowledge
- Apache configuration (SSL, virtual hosts, redirects)
- Linux administration
- Advanced GIT
- Any experience building reporting frameworks
- Speed optimization (front end / back end / DB)
- Automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge of networking TCP/IP
Please apply with a up to date CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'