Back-end Developer (Java/Ruby/Python)
£45,000 - £60,000
A unique and innovative technology company who has recently open their doors in Bristol is looking for a couple of developers to join them in creating a next generation product, unique to the industry.
They have grown to 30 people in 3 years and have recently secured further funding to continue their growth.
What your day will look like:
- Automated scaling of their platform
- Improving stability across the platform using monitoring of metrics, profiling services, and benchmarking core functionality
- Reducing developer toil by automating repetitive tasks for integrations of new clients and third party feeds
- Building data pipelines to facilitate business intelligence and user segmentation for advanced ad targeting
- Exploring containerisation across the platform to orchestrate microservices, improve time to deployment pipelines, and reduce infrastructure costs
Here are some of the requirements although this isn't about ticking all the boxes, they are all for up-skilling and teaching you the ropes.
- Experience as a developer using either Java/Python/Ruby or Go
- Familiarity with Agile working practices
- Experience utilising databases, SQL or NoSQL
- Deep understanding of approaches to testing
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git
If you have any experience with the below that would be a big bonus although not essential
- Optimisation and scaling of microservices
- Docker and containerisation
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Perkbox benefits
- Private healthcare, pension and more
- Season loan and bike scheme
- A really cool active social team too
Sound of interest? Please call Alicia to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job