Are you looking for a new opportunity working as a Junior Back End Developer to be based in Langley near Slough?
My Client is a well-established successful Digital Agency looking for someone who has a passion for technology, excellent communication skills and a broad understanding of IT. You must have some experience with C#, .Net & MVC.
Main Duties of the Role
- Some experience as a C# / web developer
- Build scalable, robust code for server-side web-based applications
- Maintain existing software and determine requirements for new applications
- Developing the current platform and building new projects for their clients
Your Skills and Experience
- 2:1 or greater in a science or engineering degree
- Some software development skills and design patterns
- Experience of working with C# in a commericial environment (beneficial)
- Experience of MVC (beneficial)
- LINQ to SQL or MS Entity Framework (beneficial)
- Demonstrate knowledge of common design patterns in web applications
Salary and Benefits
- £28,000-£30,000 per annum
- Free onsite parking ( 5 minutes from the M4)
- 5 minute walk from train station
- Pension and healthcare scheme
- Flexible start time
- Breakfast provided as well as tea/coffee facilities in the "breakout room"
- Smart-casual dress code
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job