My client is seeking a Back End PHPdeveloper to join its growing development team and
help the company create first-in-class digital multimedia and analytics products.
They are one of the largest providers of video content on YouTube, and make
extensive use of YouTubes APIs to build internal tools that help manage a network of
over 300 channels across dozens of major brands.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with back-end frameworks such as
Symfony, Laravel. Strong knowledge of SQL is also an asset, as many of the tools
connect to our MySQL data warehouse to transform and display raw data into intelligible
analytics. You will work closely with the front and back-end engineers to help develop
existing products as well as launching new ones.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Aminimum of 2 years work experience and a proven track record withLaravel (existing projects on GitHub or elsewhere)
- Can take ownership from the get-go and work with minimal guidance
- Ideally has experience of building applications in the digital video and/or onlineadvertising industry (a benefit)
- Strong Proficiency in PHP and MVC frameworks (Laravel Spark)
- Creating complex MySQL queries to analyse, manipulate, and join very large (1M+ rows) tables
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools, especially Git.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, especially those used by YouTube/Google
- Experience with PHP unit testing (Such as PHPUnit)
In addition to their excellent career opportunity, my client is offering afirst classbasic salary, bonus scheme and full benefits, including healthcare.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business forinterim / contract/ temporary positions. Edison Hill Limitedarean Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job