Back End Developer - Perl
Back End Developer (Perl / LAMP)
Hale, Cheshire (Office based)
£45,000 + benefits
Our client, a leading international software house worth in excessive of £300m in the UK, based in Hale and close to all major transport links just outside of Manchester are looking to recruit for Senior PERL Developer to join their expanding development team.
You will be required to develop and maintain Perl-based search for our clients web-based products by use of XML and CGI modules for the front end.
- At least 5 years experience working with Perl delivered by multi-server Linux and Apache environment
- Ability to work individually and within the development team to deliver web based products to the customer base
- Ability to build and deliver work to specification and within agreed deadlines
- Creative approach to enhance and improve the look and feel of existing products / services
- Contribute towards business success suggesting improvements where appropriate.
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary, excellent company benefits and development opportunities.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading software company please submit interested CVs to and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"