“We provide activities to stimulate all areas of their development.”
“We offer the opportunity to grow your skills and experience with us.”
REED Education are working in partnership with a Nursery that is open all year round within the Middlesex area in their search for a Baby Room Practitioner to start ASAP. The right Practitioner will be comfortable supporting 6 Months old children up to 2 year olds within a full time contract of 40 hours a week.
The Nursery shows tireless dedication to supporting the children and has encouraged a positive culture within their facilities. The Nursery were also praised as having a fun and having dedicate areas offering different activities.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have the ability to support children
• Must have worked within a nursery setting for the past 2 years
• Have experience within working in a Baby Room (6 Months to 2 Year olds)
• Be passionate about working in Nurseries and be a good role model to students
• Be innovative and willing to encourage children to stretch themselves
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team
• Have a Level 3 Childcare and Education Qualification or above
The Ideal candidate will work with an ambitious and caring team through a Nursery Manager, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting teaching environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Alex Ferreira on 0207 9322 765 or at Alex.Ferreira@reedglobal.com.
All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidentiality and we will not represent you without your consent.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job