Baby Room Leader
Working Day: 7.50am - 6.30 pm 4 days per week
Annual Leave: 4 weeks plus bank holidays
Reports to: Nursery Manager
We are seeking a Baby Room Leader to join a Day Nursery in Fulham, London. They are a small, family-run nursery with 37 children daily and are thrilled to have been consistently recognised as Outstanding in All Areas by Ofsted, thanks to a wonderful team.
If you hold a minimum Level 3 qualification and have at least 3 years’ experience in a Nursery setting, with proven experience as a Room Leader, then we would love to hear from you.
You must have a comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS, be a great people leader and team player.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring excellent standards are consistently maintained within your room, and assisting the Manager to
• Ensuring that the EYFS curriculum is implemented through imaginative, creative and child-led initiatives
• Key person responsibilities for your key children and creating strong partnership with parents
• Ensuring your team are maintaining up to date, accurate and high quality records, such as observations,
learning journeys and next steps
• Role-modelling great team work and people leadership
• Adhering to Nursery policies and procedures which include the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all
• Stepping up in the absence of the Manager and/ or Deputy
• Have a true passion for working with children and developing their learning through play
• Hold a minimum full and up to date Level 3 qualification (or equivalent), with Room Leader and Baby Room
• Have a thorough understanding and hands-on experience of the EYFS, child development and Ofsted
• Show a commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children as well as the highest standards
• Be able to work collaboratively alongside our Crew to role model living our mission and values
• Have excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English
Any successful candidates will need to undertake a DBS check and have references taken. We are committed to upholding the safeguarding and well being of all children.
Tigerlily Recruitment want to help you to make the right choice in your next career move. If you feel you meet the criteria for this Nursery Room Leader role, or would like Early Years Career advice, please apply ASAP for an informal and confidential chat.
- Child Development
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'