A fantastic opportunity for a strong, caring and professional Nursery Room Leader to join a lovely team in Central London.
As Nursery Room Leader, you will lead the day to day running of the room of the Baby Room, ensuring that all children are cared for in a warm, safe and stimulating environment.
You will be someone who has strong leadership abilities and knows the EYFS like the back of your hand!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Ensure the smooth running of the room
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum in line with the EYFS
* Prepare children for the transition to the next age range
* Work in partnership with parents, carers and outside professionals.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ Level 3 Childcare or equivalent
* Supervisory experience
* A firm understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding practices
* Strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION.