Baby Care Customer Service Advisor
This vacancy would be ideal for someone who has worked in midwifery, a nursery environment or someone who has raised children.
Location: Chiswick, W4
Salary: £8.70ph (£17K per annum) + Excellent Benefits
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Shift work - Mon to Fri 8am-5pm OR 11am-8pm.
This role requires you to provide excellent customer service to consumer across all channels through high levels of support, education and knowledge.
You will be working on behalf of one of our clients, to provide an efficient, high quality service to parents, parents to be and health care professionals across a wide range of pregnancy, baby, and toddler issues, that helps to drive loyalty and advocacy.
Taking responsibility for own actions and being accountable for all activity undertaken.
As a Baby Care Advisor your role will be varied, dealing with various customer queries or complaints. This could be through different channels, i.e. video chat, live chat, handing inbound calls, responding to emails or white mail (letters), responding to social media forums, WhatsApp or making outbound follow up calls.
Customer Service / Client Management:
• Handling inbound/outbound calls, handling live chats, video chat, responding to emails and letters, social media forums with utmost empathy and care.
• Providing 1st line support for expert pregnancy advice ranging from conception to post-natal concerns.
• Providing advice and guidance on a range of parenting topics, from pregnancy to toddlerhood, as well as expert information about products.
• Offering reassurance, advice and information in an empathetic, enthusiastic and friendly manner.
• Supporting Social Media queries from client.
Please note that by applying for this role you consent to a CIFAS fraud database check. Upon commencement of employment you must provide three references.
- Child Care
- Child Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job