B2C Telesales Representative
Salary: £21,000 per annum plus OTE
Our client's mission is to bring better, Gigafast internet to everyone.
This isn’t your typical door-to-door role. Their people’s success speaks for itself. Over 50% of their salespeople make more than £4k in commission every month, and the top 20% exceed an impressive £6k!
As London’s largest and fastest 100% full fibre provider, they’ll soon pass 1 million domestic customers. They want you to help them sign up more!
The company are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute to generating sales.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
What you’ll be doing
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
The experience they’re looking for you to bring
- Experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role (Desirable)
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Why join them?
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, they value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, their treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join the cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'