Would you like to join a Times Top 100 employer who were nominated for 24 awards last year? Due to their continued ongoing growth and a number of client wins they are looking for a number of B2C Telesales Consultants to join the team IMMEDIATELY!
As a B2C Telesales Consultant you will match potential customers to businesses who are able to assist with their needs. You will contact people who have requested quotes or further information through my client’s websites and online portals, collecting all relevant information required by my client’s business partners and providing an exceptional customer journey. There are currently vacancies on their B2B and B2C teams.
About the role
As a B2C Telesales Consultant you will
- Make outbound calls to customers or businesses who have already shared their details seeking quotes and information.
- Generate revenue by qualifying high quality leads. On the B2B team you will look for opportunities to increase add on revenue by introducing new products and services. In the B2C team you will ensure that you collect and input all of the correct information, including booking appointments.
- Use bespoke platforms to input and record data. An eye for detail is key in this role to ensure that potential customers are contacted with the correct information in a timely manner.
- Know how you are performing. There are daily team catch ups where you will understand your own performance, how the team are tracking and also how you influence gross profit.
- Take ownership over your training and development by attending and participating in feedback/ coaching sessions. My client are rapidly growing so this if you are looking for progression opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
The most successful B2C Telesales Consultants have come from a variety of backgrounds including telesales, market research and retail.
Ideal candidates will be
- Able to build rapport over the telephone with ease, sharing information quickly and concisely.
- Target driven, remaining positive and enthusiastic
- Able to understand the impact that each call can make to their own targets but also their team and the wider business.
- Confident using multiple systems and platforms.
As a B2C Telesales Consultant you will earn a basic salary of £18,000 per year based on a 35 hour working week. After probation you are eligible for an automatic promotion after hitting your targets for three months. You will also have the opportunity to earn monthly commission. This is uncapped with good performers taking home £500 per month and top performers earning £1000 per month.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Due to the volume of applications received, please use the optional covering letter function if you have any further questions. Telephone calls may not be answered and will delay your application.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Telephone Manner
- Identifying Client Needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job