B2C Sales Executive
B2C Sales Executives
CCA Recruitment are proud to be working with our client, a growing outsourcing provider based in East Kilbride. Our client is looking to recruit ambitious and experienced Sales professionals for their new energy sales campaign on behalf of Scottish Power. If successful you will join their growing B2C Sales team based in their stylish and modern East Kilbride contact centre (Peel Park) with impressive earning potential, generous basic and great development opportunities.
What we are looking for?
Talented and experienced sales professionals who are as ambitious, customer and money driven as our client. If you have at least a year's proven success in energy sales, motor trade, door-to-door sales, telecoms, or other sales experience this could be a great opportunity!
What is involved?
As a B2C Sales Executive you will be contacting residential customers by phone to promote energy service offerings on behalf of Scottish Power.
What is on offer?
- Generous salary and excellent bonus potential - between £17,000 - £19,500 annual salary plus bonus potential up to £40k
- Offered on a permanent basis; full time hours - 40 hours per week
- Hours of work - Monday to Thursday is 12:30pm to 8:30pm and Friday is 11:30am to 7:30pm
- Location - East Kilbride (Peel Park - accessible by car or the Number 6 First Bus from Clydebank)
- Plans to offer free shuttle bus from Glasgow City centre
- 1 week of training (Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm) with a qualified trainer from Scottish Power and 4 weeks graduation bay
- On-site deli restaurant, shower rooms, internet terminals, waterside picnic tables with plans to open an on-site gym later this year
What should you expect when you apply for the job?
One of the team at CCA will have a look at your CV but most importantly we'll want to have a chat. It is a sales role after all. We'll give you a call and then ask you in to our offices in Renfrew Street. When we meet you face-to-face we'll agree if we're going to ask our client to interview you. If you go to an interview with our client, you'll meet the folk in charge who'll want to suss out your experience, your attitude and your drive. If you nail the interview and accept a job offer then your new employer will agree your start date and send off for a Disclosure Scotland basic criminal record check and take some references.
If interested in applying for the role or learning more please apply and send your CV directly and we will be in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"