Central Employment are delighted to be working with a growing North East based Consumer Good organisation, that have a strong UK customer following and are looking to break into European markets. They have a new opportunity for a B2C eCommerce Manager, reporting into the senior management team, growing an in-house eCommerce/digital marketing team.
This is a career making opportunity for a driven, dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate who has a proven track record in delivering online sales/results. The ideal candidate must have a strong technical background and be a creative, accurate, organised and flexible individual.
- Improving Website Design and UX
- Updating website continuously and keeping the information up-to-date, relevant and exciting for our customers
- Analysing site traffic, sales, conversion rates and reporting accordingly
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis
- Adding of new products and stock management
- Creation and Management of PPC Ad/Marketing Campaigns
- Other e-commerce platforms
- Facilitating growth of other ecommerce platforms such as Amazon marketplace
- Stock Management across platform
- Social media management and managing digital campaigns
- Grow engagement, brand awareness and following of audiences across all platforms
- Schedule regular posts and design digital campaigns to grow profile and sales results
- Previous experience in a digital marketing and B2C Ecommerce lead role
- A background from a Consumer driven sector - FMCG or Online Retail
- A willingness to learn, adapt and develop
- Able to implement and optimise both creative content and media to deliver efficient response across all digital channels and platforms
- Strong Technical skills - understanding of DA, outreach, onsite and offsite ranking factors, link building & reporting
- Highly creative - able to write high quality and engaging marketing copy
- Able to analyse campaign performance and take necessary action to continually improve performance
- Proven track record of driving sales and customer acquisition and retention - working to targets
- Highly commercial with an analytical mind-set who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to degree level
- Customer Acquisition
- Digital Channels
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'