Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Business to Consumer Customer Service Project Manager appointment in London with a salary up to £60,000 per annum. Our client is a giant within their industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2018 this is an exciting time to be part of their business. A background within business to consumer customer service is imperative for this role and you would need experience working out of a head office to be considered.
As a Customer Service Project Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Gathering customer insights, and translate them into customer service enhancements for the business to develop
- Drive innovation customer services; identify latest trends and best practices from within the business and the wider market, maintaining a roadmap of potential developments
- Monitor and report on improvements performance service monitoring, performance and escalation; with customers at the centre of your focus, coordinate internal and external stakeholders to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Act as a co-ordination point between the customer care supervisor and service providers to improve service and resolve customer issues
- Coordinate activities with finance and logistics to ensure that all invoicing/crediting/refunding etc. are completed with minimal delay to the customer, and all escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Coordinate across functions to plan for exceptional events that impact on customers experience and ensure consistent delivery of services
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a salary of up to £60,000 per annum plus package which is reviewed throughout your career.
Zachary Daniels specialises in Retail Recruitment.