Due to my client’s ongrowing growth, they are looking for a number of B2C Customer Generation Executives to join the team to work across a number of campaigns.
The B2C team is based in their call centre and they are responsible for matching customers requirements to companies who are able to assist with their needs. They do this by contacting customers who have requested quotes, or further information through many of their online portals.
As a B2C Customer Generation Executive you will ensure that you have the correct information ready to pass on to relevant and suitable suppliers, all whilst providing exceptional customer service.
About the Role
As a B2C Customer Generation Executive you will
- Represent my client by contacting prospects via the telephone and discussing their needs
- Generate revenue by qualifying high quality leads
- Attend and contribute in product training, as well as taking responsibility for "self learning" to understand product ranges
- Attend and contribute in soft skills and sales training sessions, to develop world class sales and customer service skills
- Listen to your own calls and take on-board feedback from the management team of how to maximise your performance
- Attend coaching sessions and 1-2-1s to support your growth and development
What we are looking for
You will be responsible for contacting customers via telephone and matching them to companies that provide relevant services so a good telephone manner is essential.
Ideally you will have worked in a telephone sales role, but we would also welcome applications from candidates who have customer service experience. You will need to balance the requirements of suppliers whilst delivering a smooth customer journey, with great attention to detail ensuring that all information is inputted into multiple systems.
Whats on Offer
The B2C Customer Generation Executive role attracts a salary of £18,000 based on a 35 hour working week, plus monthly paid commission.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team. My client are a Times Top 100 employer with ambitious growth plans for the future.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Due to the volume of applications received, please use the optional covering letter function if you have any further questions. Telephone calls may not be answered and will delay your application.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Telephone Manner
- Telephone Sales
- Identifying Client Needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job