Reporting directly into Senior Campaign Manager, the role will suit someone who has strong B2C full marketing mix experience gained within Telco/Media industry. The successful candidate will have proven experience and a keen understanding of data driven customer insight and how impacts on communications
- Delivery of online and offline campaigns that bring the generosity work stream to life
- Delivery of campaigns to block downspin, including working on a test and learn plan for downspin blocking.
- Taking an active part in and delivering go to market plans, including development of new offers and events
- Delivery of campaigns to support the new retention strategy, including working on a test and learn plan for retention.
- Proven experience in B2C campaign marketing role gained within Telco/Media industry
- Ability to run concurrent projects across numerous stakeholders
- Keen understanding of data driven customer insight and how impacts on communications
- A solid understanding of a customer lifecycle and managing one
- Good Numerical skills and commercial understanding
- High level of attention to detail and focus in delivering complex projects
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a well-known brand. If you would like to become part of an ambitious that constantly strive to be the best, please do apply with your CV details in order to be contacted for a confidential discuss about what is on offer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job