Business Development Executive - Fully Remote - WFH
Trading since 1989, e.surv Chartered Surveyors is the UK's number one residential surveyor and the largest provider of property risk expertise and residential surveying services. We employ over 600 surveyors nationwide and complete more than one property inspection every 12 seconds.
We're part of the LSL Property Services Group PLC, which includes household names Your Move and Reeds Rains as well as the mortgage network PRIMIS. We work with lenders, intermediaries, social housing entities and estate agents in addition to private customers.
The role is working in the B2C team managing existing partners and growing relationships, including prospecting new partners. A typical split of workload would be 60% new business, 30% existing Account Management and 10% lead follow up on warm inbound leads.
This role is fully remote based working from home with 80% of time expected on the phone or on 'Teams’ meetings. The individual is expected to manage their own workload and to be effective with growth based on the company objectives and guidance by their manager. This is a high paced role and requires the individual have pace urgency and a desire to succeed, including achieving monthly targets in growth and activity.
The individual is expected to have good organisational skills and the ability to collaborate with different people and needs to manage the partners assigned to them.
Salary DOE + uncapped monthly commission
Fully remote working
- Manage a workload of new business referral partners, existing accounts and warm leads.
- Prospect new referral partners to grow accounts.
- Proactively manage existing referral partners, booking in regular contact with existing accounts.
- Regularly update the CRM system with all customer contact and adding relevant information, including diarising tasks for follow ups.
- Maximise referrals from existing accounts by understanding their business model and building relationships ensuring e.surv is the brand of choice.
- Develop a sales workflow strategy to be effective and efficient with time.
- Accurate reporting and delivery of information in line with agreed team processes.
- Work alongside colleagues in the customer service team sharing information and customer insight to develop great working relationship.
- Ensure client expectations are met with regular contact.
- Deliver exceptional customer service in-line with company values.
- Keep abreast of industry news by joining groups on LinkedIn and setting industry alerts.
- Supporting management at industry events if required.
- Adhering to quality management guidelines, and in line with ISO 9001 frameworks.
- Ensuring all company policies and security processes are adhered to.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Proactive and results driven attitude.
- Can build relationships with all types of people.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with existing partner accounts and prospects.
- Confidence in making presentations and delivering to a group in Teams.
- Experienced with CRM software and tracking personal performance using spreadsheets.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team and wider team.
- Flexible approach to resolving problems and task management.
- Complaint resolution and customer care skills.
- Experience working in a high volume environment.
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a high pace outbound targeted sales environment.
- Background in business development and managing referral partners.
- Knowledge of the housing market and transactional sale a bonus.
For a confidential discussion on the full details of this role please contact Mike Brett.
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE.
PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'