Would you like to join a Times Top 100 employer who entered the list in 2013 and have been in the top ten ever since? They were nominated for 24 awards last year and are hoping to win more this year! Due to their continued ongoing growth and a number of client wins they are looking for a number of Customer Service Representatives to join the team ASAP!
Start dates have already been confirmed for 14th, 21st and 28th February so please apply promptly so you can join your new colleagues!
As a B2B Customer Generation Executive you will be integral to the company’s mission to accelerate their clients’ growth and be a key member of one of the UK’s leading customer generation companies. You will typically be making 150 to 300 calls a day speaking to business owners about products and services that they are interested in. You will try to contact prospects multiple times until we are able to confirm their needs and details providing exceptional customer service along the way. This is not cold calling as everyone you contact will have requested a quote through one of my clients' online portals.
As a Customer Generation Executive in the B2B team you will be:
- Confident speaking and relating to business owners. You will build rapport over the telephone with ease and will be able to share information quickly and concisely.
- Able to identify the current or future business needs of our prospects by asking probing or open questions to recognise these requirements and then match these with our partners’ products.
- Target driven both in terms of number and quality- it is not simply about the number of calls that you make or the volume of leads that you qualify but also about the quality of those calls.
- Positive and enthusiastic. We would welcome applications from future leaders so we would be very interested to speak to people who are also able to motivate and support others.
- You will demonstrate self-awareness and be a team player.
- A fast learner as we are introducing new services and adapting our approach based on data. This means that we are constantly improving the way we work so you will need to be adaptable.
- Comfortable using multiple systems and platforms. An eye to detail is essential as we need to make sure that the correct information is shared with our partners.
The ideal B2B Customer Generation Executive candidate:
- Has previous call centre or telemarketing experience.
- Is sales driven and can thrive in a competitive environment. You will constantly know how you are doing against your targets and will be looking for ways to achieve more.
- Conscientious, empathising with the customers you speak to and also the clients they work with.
What’s on Offer?
The Customer Service Representative role attracts a salary of £18,000 based on a 35 hour working week, plus monthly paid commission. Successful candidates can expect to be paid commission from their first month.
Alongside the financial remuneration you will be provided with full training, development opportunities and will be working with a world class team. Longer term there are
development opportunities, both within the Contact Centre and wider within the company. My client are a Times Top 100 employer with ambitious growth plans for the future.
There are also further benefits including
- Unlimited Book Allowance- great for reading up on sales, marketing and training or development
- Charity Days- There are lots of ways you can help their partner charity from singing carols at Christmas to participating in their Bake Off. You can also volunteer at other charities so happy fundraising!
- Free food and fruit throughout the day- there are 5 types of milk, yoghurt, bread, eggs and seasonal fruit which you can help yourself to!
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Gaming and book clubs. You can also join the choir.
- A variety of sports clubs- all for free. For those who are competitive you can play football, ultimate frisbee and basketball just to name a few. We have PT sessions and a running club. There is also yoga with great sunset views across London.
- Corporate gym membership, our partner is less than five minutes from the office so no excuses!
- Although we have great transport links, we also offer a cycle to work scheme
- Family First culture, where you are able to achieve a genuine work/ life balance. We also host events including a great children’s Christmas party.
- Regular social activities, including new starter drinks, regular Lunch Sessions where you will get to listen to an inspirational talk with free food, free lunch on the day of our monthly company meeting and regular team nights out.
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets
Due to the volume of applications received, please use the optional covering letter function if you have any further questions. Telephone calls may not be answered and will delay your application.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Telephone Manner