We are a rapidly growing Foreign Exchange Brokerage Group who prides itself on service offering, but in our ability to support our customers in managing their risk. We have been included in the FT 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017, as well as been shortlisted in the Business Money Facts Awards for the last two years.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Telesales Executive to join our customer-focused lead generation team. This is a hands on role, focussed on generating new business and providing our Corporate Sales team with good quality leads and appointments.
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 4 years’ experience in B2B Cold Calling
- A track record of successfully setting good quality appointments and leads
- Have a high degree of emotional intelligence
- A top performer in current/most recent role and consistently over-achieving their targets
- Understand standard telesales KPI's and structured sales processes
- Adept at 'Gate-keeper' management techniques
- Excellent telephone manner and highly articulate, able to communicate effectively at a senior decision making level
A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Instinctive sales person
- Strong negotiating ability with high energy
- Highly motivated with a continuous learning mind-set
- Demonstrably ambitious and competitive by nature
- Tenacious, resilient and views rejection as opportunity
- The ability to work under pressure but maintain quality standards
- The ability to work independently and as a team
- Good time management
- The ability to "think outside the box"
This role is very quality driven, with incentives linked directly to the quality of leads generated and appointments made.
On successful completion of probation, you may be eligible to enter the company medical cash plan scheme, pension scheme and have access to the company IFA. In addition, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Schemes are available. The salary range for the role is between £30,000 and £35,000 (depending on experience). The OTE for the role, is dependent on performance and is up to £50,000.
If you meet the above criteria, and you feel this is the role for you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted.