Our client’s 30 seat Business to Business Call Centre is responsible for contacting business prospects who have requested quotes through online portals. You will be speaking to a wide range of companies, covering a wide range of products, with full training provided! It is a dynamic working environment - on average they confirm over 300,000 customer leads for their partners per year.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business as a B2B Telemarketing Consultant.
- Contacting prospects via the telephone and discussing their needs
- Generating revenue for our client and it’s partners by qualifying high quality leads
- Attending and contributing in product training, as well as taking responsibility for "self learning" to understand product ranges
- Attending and contributing in soft skills and sales training sessions, to develop world class sales and customer service skills
- Listening to your own calls and take on-board feedback from the management team of how to maximise your performance
- Attending coaching sessions and 1-2-1s to support your growth and development
- Being involved in project work for our client
This is a great opportunity to learn about client’s sectors, partners and customers with opportunities to progress.
The Call Centre is opening from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 5pm over the weekends. You will be working a mixture of shifts based on the needs of the business.
The role attracts a salary of £18,000 per annum plus monthly paid commission with the anticipated OTE being £26,000 per year. Alongside the financial remuneration you will join a business that provides free breakfast and fruit all day, a number of free sporting clubs and progression opportunities longer term. If you would like to find out more, please apply.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job