B2B Telemarketing Account Manager
£16 - £19k + Commission (OTE circa £20K - £26k)
A few reasons why our B2B Telemarketing Account Managers love working with our client…
- Uncapped Commission / Bonus scheme
- Flexi Time Working
- Company Pension
- Regular incentives, rewards and social events
- 5 Tier Progression Structure
- Trendy new studio-style offices, with pool table and in-house coffee shop, all based a stone’s throw from the train station and high street.
Our client is a specialist B2B Telemarketing Agency who partner with a wide range of businesses globally on Business Development, Lead Generation and Data Enriching projects.
They have recently moved to an amazing new office space next to Portsmouth Guildhall and are currently recruiting for energetic, positive and driven individuals to join our growing team of B2B Account Managers on a full time, permanent basis!
Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal role for you…
- Ideally, a background in telephone based roles such as; telemarketing, telesales, telephone support, helpdesk or customer services.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst also being part of a small team
- The motivation and hunger to be a part successful part of a growing business
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to work
- Ability to present yourself professionally to clients both over the phone and in person
- If you have the correct attitude then we’re happy to provide you with the environment and tools that you’ll need to flourish.
Our client currently have full time, permanent positions available working 40 hours per week. Standard hours are between 0900 and 1730 but flexi time working is available.
The B2B Telemarketing Account Manager role…
The purpose of the Account Manager role is to deliver the core service, this being a variety of bespoke B2B telemarketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients operating across various industry sectors.
Reporting in to your Operations Manager and Managing Director you’ll also be liaising with clients, alongside our client’s Management Team, in regards to campaign progress, prospect feedback and client satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities of the B2B Telemarketing Account Manager…
- Telemarketing and lead generation
- Client liaison and reporting
- Data sourcing
- Retention of existing clients
- Ad hoc client meetings and training
- Management of client diaries
If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of B2B Telemarketing Account Manager, please click APPLY NOW to register your interest!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job